Jan 1, 2020

my vision for 2020

Happy New Year!

With each new year I like to write down goals I wish to accomplish in the new year. 

This year I am trying something a little different. 

I have decided to create a vision board with the things I wish to manifest in my life this new year.

I have a printed copy of my vision board on my nightstand so I see it everyday.

I figured I should also put this out into the universe as well. 

Maybe it will inspire you to create a vision board yourself and maybe just keep me accountable a little in the process :) 


Whats on my vision board?!?

Healthy eating is a top priority for me. I would like to say that we eat health about 80% of the time but our down fall would be our snack intake. This year I really want to focus on eating healthier snacks. Instead of chocolate chip muffins or cheez-it crackers, I want to consume more fruits and veggies. This is a family goal that I think we will definitely be able to accomplish. 

Save money. I think this is pretty much every persons goal every year! I work part-time and my husband's income is basically our main form of survival. So my plan is to put have of my paycheck into savings. I am also going to try to avoid unnecessary purchases at Target. 

New cars for the hubby and I. So I don't really need a new car but a more gas efficient car would be nice(Even though I want an BMW X5, we are leaning towards a Tesla). My hubby on the other hand is in desperate need of a new car. So for this year our top priority is to get him into a new car. He has had his eye on a particular car and to make this happen is at the top of my list. 

Weekly Family Dinners. We have talked about this for months and this year is the year I am determined to make sure these happen. The idea of having a weekly dinner with my family sounds easy enough but with crazy schedules it doesn't always happen. Our game plan is to have them either on Saturday or Sunday night and make it a pot luck or a restaurant night. 

Trips to New York and Hawaii. These are big ticket items on my vision board. Expensive adventures but something we really want to do as a family. So I decided to put out into the universe :) Planting seeds that will hopefully sprout into reality.

Last but not least is to read at least one book a month. This is a goal that will help give me more "me time". I enjoy reading and have a long list of recommendations I cant wait to tackle! 

I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me and I plan on taking every opportunity that comes my way.

Cheers to a new year and new adventures! 

xoxo 
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!