Mar 17, 2020

st patrick's day 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!!

We are learning how to navigate this new quarantine/distant learning life! 

To be completely honest I am feeling every single emotion from anger to guilt. 

I felt like such a failure for not being ahead of the game with our traditional St. Patrick's Day breakfast celebration and the girls yearly basket surprise. 

Had you told me earlier this month we wouldn't be allowed to leave our house because of a pandemic, I would have thought you were joking.

Luckily I am a bit of a hoarder and had a few things stored from last year and I was able to order a few things online from Target for drive up pickup.

The result...
this morning my girls were thrilled with their surprises and I realized that they do not need some elaborate gift after all.


St. Patrick's Day gift baskets...
*everything is from Target except the Starbucks gift card*
- green basket in the Easter holiday section at Target for $1
- window clings and festive socks from the Dollar Spot 
- Lego set  for less than $10 (I bought Cailee this Moana set  and Charlotte this Aurora set)
- Crayola Color Your Bath Bucket Bath Bomb (this item is an 8 count and I bought one and split it between both girls)


Just for fun this was last years St. Patrick's Day breakfast set up...


Wishing you all the luck of the Irish this St. Patrick's Day!!

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!