Nov 28, 2018

Celebrating the holidays with Paperless Post

The Holiday Season is in full swing in our home!

I am so excited for all the holiday events we have planned and are attending!

This truly is the most wonderful time of the year for our family. 

There is nothing we love more than getting our families together and we take full advantage of the holiday season.

I love "trying" to be the hostess with the mostess.

This year my life is being made easy  once again by Paperless Post!

In the past I have used Paperless Post for birthday party invitations and loved them!
(You can click on the link above to see that post)

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they offer a great variety of holiday party invitations! 

When I say they offer a great variety I mean...its hard to pick a favorite!!!

We are hosting a little gingerbread decorating party with our family and to be honest I was being a little lazy and was going to text everyone.

Then I saw these Gingerbread House invitations and thought heck why not email these!

Lets just say these were well received and made me look like I was the best hostess ever ;)


We are not hosting an Ugly Sweater or Cookie Swap parties but after seeing these invitations I almost wish we were!!


Do yourself a favor and check out Paperless Post before you try spending hours handcrafting your own invitations this season! 

Your sanity and wallet will thank you!

*I was gifted Paperless Post coins for this post review but have used them in the past and absolutely love the site*

xoxo
Jocelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!