Jul 19, 2017

my favorite apps

Today I wanted to share with you guys my favorite apps! 

I use all three of these apps on the daily and the photos below are real screenshots from my phone!

First up is...

| Shopkick |

So this app came into my life in form of a competition! My sister introduced me to this app and it quickly became a competition between us! We wanted to see who could get the most kicks! Surprisingly out of the two of us, I still use the app! 
With this app you get reward points by doing various things like...walking into a specific store, scanning items, or buying everyday items! After you get a certain amount of kicks/points you can redeem them for gift cards! 

For example: Today I walked into Target so I opened up the app when I was walking in and the app registered this action (by bluetooth) and I got 25 kicks for just walking in!

As you can see All-Time Kicks I have are 63,428!!! I've redeemed my kicks for Target, Old Navy and Starbucks gift cards! 

Easy "money" :) and I get to indulge in my Starbucks!

Interested in signing up?!! Follow this link here

*With that referral code I get a certain amount of kicks"points" when you join!*



Next up is...

| Receipt Hog | 

With this app you just take a picture of your receipt from Target or the grocery store and you get "coins". After you get a certain amount of coins you can redeem them for Amazon gift cards or direct payment to your PayPal account! As you can see below I've redeemed a few of my points for PayPal cash! I take pictures of almost all my receipts!

No referral code necessary for this app! Just download and get started! 


Lastly is...

| Ibotta |

With the Ibotta app you basically get a rebate on items purchased from various stores! For example I shop at Target and Ralphs a lot when I get home I check the Ibotta app to see if anything I purchased is up on the app for rebate. If the item is on the app all I have to do is snap a picture of the receipt and scan said item! I just redeemed $20 which I had transferred to my PayPal account! 

Interested in trying Ibotta?! Follow the link here!

*With that referral code I get a $5 bonus when you join!*



Do you have any good apps you like?! Please share them in the comments below!

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!