Jul 21, 2017

friday

The thing I love most about the Five on Friday link up is...that you can talk about anything your heart desires! It can be as structured as you want or as random as you want! And today it will be completely random! Enjoy!

| one |

I've been itching to redecorate Cailee's room! While I was searching the internet for inspiration I found the prettiest rug from Pottery Barn Kids! The colors are so pretty and it comes in three different sizes! 

| two |

Today was Cailee's last day of summer school at her new school! The last four weeks she learned so much and got accustomed to her new school. They learned various subjects throughout this time from engineering to modern art! She said she loved all the subjects but I have a feeling the art was her favorite! Here are some of the art (insert all the heart eyes here please)! The Picasso one is my absolute favorite!! This kid has way more artistic abilities than I do!


| three |

While we barely discovered all the amazingness that is Descendants...you know the movie about the Disney Villains kids? We are anxiously awaiting the premiere of Descendants 2 tonight!! We have the popcorn and ice cream all ready! 


| four |

Everyone has been talking about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I am here bragging about this H&M dress I found on sale for $9.99! It is so light weight and comfortable. It can be dressed up with some accessories or dressed down with a denim jacket and leather sandals! 


| five |

We are headed to Great Wolf Lodge this weekend and we are so excited! It's our first time and we already have a list of activities we want to tackle! Check back next week for my review of the resort!




xoxo
Jocelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!