May 16, 2016

free summer fun

With summer vacation just around the corner I have been brainstorming various ways to keep my littles entertained. Sure we have some mini vacations planned but for the most part our days are free for adventure. 

When I am on the hunt for fun activities to do with the kiddos my number one criteria is that it has to be free or reasonably affordable! You would be surprised to find how many things you could do with your kids that cost nothing. All it takes is a little bit of time and research. 

Aside from the main "go to" like the park, I absolutely love going to the library! Who knew?!
My local library offers so many fun free activities for all age groups. Dare I say it's almost like a one stop shop!

My local library offers the following events:

Youth Chess Club
Baby and Toddler Storytime
Bilingual Storytime
Just 2's and 3's Storytime
School Readiness Storytime
- a program designed to get 3-5 year olds ready for school -
Yoga Basics for Adult
Senior Creative Writing

And that is only a few of the events they have to offer!

I encourage you to check out your local library this summer.

And if you don't know what to do with that extra money your saving yourself this summer check out my friends at Personal Capital (where you can get a head start on retirement planning).
 
If you have any fun tips on having some free summer fun please share in the comments below!

I'll leave ya with a picture of my little family a few summers back :)

Happy Monday Everyone!

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!