May 17, 2016

end of the year class party inspiration

The closer we get to the last day of school the more in denial I get! 
This year flew by faster than I ever imagined it could. 
One of my last room parent tasks is the End of the Year Class Party!
The other TK room parent and I are joining forces to throw one big party for our little ones!

I absolutely love how busy I am right now. Planning this party and getting all the goodies taken care of has completely distracted me from the fact that my first born will be turning 5 and entering Kindergarten. 

I originally planned to stick with the class cute monster theme for the party but then I saw the cutest sun balloon from Party City! Then one thing after another and I was consumed by the idea of summer. Bright fun colors screams summer and that's exactly what I want this party to look like.

I put together this little inspiration board, mostly because it just makes me smile ;)




I am putting together little goodie baskets for the kids that will include the beach pail, bubbles, goldfish crackers and a picture frame with a picture of the whole class! 

The teachers end of year gift however has me completely stumped! And I have already done plenty of Pinterest searching and am still at a lost. So if you have any suggestions at all please please please let me know!

Ps I am already dreaming of summer, margaritas and s'mores ;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!