May 13, 2016

five on friday pet edition

Happy Friday Everyone!
If you happened to read yesterday's post than you know that we are trying to adopt a beautiful little Cocker Spaniel named Hannah!
And if you haven't already noticed I tend to get overly excited about things and start planning almost immediately.
So it only makes sense to make today's Five on Friday the pet edition :)

| one |


This personalized dog tag inspired by Lilly Pulitzer is just the cutest. This Etsy shop has so many other personalized dog tag options it is really hard to pick a favorite!

| two |


Another Etsy shop that I came across makes these dog bed pillow covers. They have four different cover sizes and even more color options! 

| three | 


I was on Pottery Barns website looking for some throw pillows and my mind wandered. Next thing I know I am looking at pet products. I found this Pet Bowl and Stand that just looks so fancy lol! Yep because dogs care what they eat out of right?!

| four | 


I was looking into dog beds and came across this bed on Amazon and thought this dog bed looks like its more comfortable than my own couch! The bed is a bit out of our price range but its too nice not to share. 

| five | 


I am all for car safety when having a pet in the vehicle but I had no idea such a product existed. Browsing on Petsmart and I came across dog car booster seats and I couldn't help but laugh! I thought I only had to worry about the girls car seats not the dog. Giggles aside I think this product is actually pretty cool and will definitely get one for our future pet! 


Join in on the link up fun!

All the dog parents out there I'd love to hear about your favorite dog products!

Have a great weekend everyone :)

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!