Jan 3, 2018

Eighteen

Call me noisy but I love when fellow bloggers share fun or random facts about themselves. 
I did this last year to celebrate the new year and I enjoyed it so much I decided to do the same this year!

In no particular order 18 fun/random about me...

1) I can watch Friends, Last Man Standing, Hart of Dixie, and HIMYM multiple times without getting sick of it at all!

2) My sister and I use to quote Friends multiple times a day! Would always watch it before bed and my mom would get so annoyed that she paid for cable to only have us watch the same show over and over.

3) Once a fortune teller "psychic" stopped me at the mall and told me that I would have 3 children and marry someone I had already met a long time before. I ended up marrying someone I met when I was 5 yrs old and we have two little ones so far! 

4) Continuation of number 3 but I don't believe in psychics or horoscopes.

5) New Kids on the Block is one of my favorite bands ever! I have seen them twice in concert and even met them at a meet in greet this past summer! If your wondering my favorite New Kid is Danny Wood!

6) I know pretty much every dance routine from High School Musical.

7) I have been a Disneyland Annual Passholder since I was in High School! Before we had kids my sister and I would always go to Disneyland when it rain because it was like a ghost town! Best time to go just don't forget your rain boots and rain poncho.

8) I planned every detail of our wedding and did it in less than a couple of months. With the exception of booking our wedding venue right after we became engaged! Oh and we only toured one location and just knew it was where we would get married.

9) Even though I am a grown adult I still want to buy myself a Victorian style doll house! I found one at Hobby Lobby that you can build yourself and paint etc. Eventually when the girls get older I was thinking it could be a fun project we take on together.

10) I have made it a mission of mine to get into CLUB 33 at Disneyland oh and eat from every location at Disneyland sampling every popular item!

11) Calla Lilies are my favorite flowers. My grandma had them at her wedding and to honor her and my grandfather I included them in mine.

12) I wear sandals almost every day.

13)  My favorite candy is Almond Joy.

14) I have started trying vegan recipes in hopes that I can get everyone in my family to eat more veggies. I have made two recipes  Vegan Lentil Loaf  and Portobello Fajitas and have loved them both!

15) I really enjoy building legos with my daughter. So much so that even when she's at school I make some time for lego building. It is pretty therapeutic if I do say so myself.

16) One of my favorite places to shop for clothes is Loft! They have very modest but cute clothing and always have sales!

17) I have never eaten a turkey leg at Disneyland and don't care too.

18) Out of all the jobs I've had, working at a baby boutique was hands down my favorite!

And there you have it...eighteen random facts :)

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!