Jan 4, 2018

Target Valentine's Day Goodies

I am a lover of holidays!

I love decorating our home for each holiday and I get giddy whenever I see new holiday decorations for sale! 

I should mention that I hate rushing the holidays! 

So when I walked into Target on New Years Eve and saw Valentine's Day decorations I was a little put off! I still made a few purchases because sad to say when the time comes to actually decorate for the holiday these items will most likely be sold out!

So I have to share with you all the cute Valentine's Day decorations now so in case you want to run out and buy them you'll still be able to find them!

From the "Dollar Section" 

These banners are so cute and are only $3 each!


Candy Dishes on the left range from $3-$5
Personally I really liked the bottom heart shape dishes :) 
The small plates to the right are "appetizer dishes" and they come in a pack of 4 for only $3


Found in the "Home Kitchen" department of Target:

I am a sucker for a festive tablecloth! I feel like it is the cheapest and yet super effective way of decoration my kitchen for a holiday!

The tablecloth on the left is $4.99 but online right now it is $4.49!
The table runner is cheaper in the store for $9.99 but online is $12.99 (so definitely get it in the store)!!!


Saved the best for last...this beautiful fabric tassel garland is only $9.99 (both in store and online)


What decoration is your favorite?!!?

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!