May 9, 2017

a family that Disney's together

I have been lucky to have a Disneyland annual pass for the last 13 plus years! The girls and I to the park at the very least once a month. We love it and despite the many times we have gone, the girls never tire of the magical place!

For my husbands birthday this past February we surprised him with a pass of his own! Since than we have already had quite the fun and random trips to the park! 

I love going to the parks dress in our Disney gear because where else would I wear my mouse gear!

Disney gear can add up for a family! So I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to find all of us gear at H&M and it didn't hurt my wallet one bit!

Donald shirt for Dad for $17.99 (sold in stores)
 Vintage Minnie shirt for Mom for $12.99
Minnie shirt for the Girls sold in a two pack for $14.99



Mickey t-shirt for the little guys sold in a two pack for $9.99 (on sale now)


In the next couple days I will be sharing what I take with me to the parks! So stay tuned :)

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!