Aug 22, 2016

party time

Two weeks ago we celebrated Cailee turning 5 years old with a fun pool party! SADLY these were the only photos I managed to get of the party! 

Cailee really wanted a Zootopia party so I did my best to incorporate small details where I could. Because we had the party at our community pool we are limited on how we can decorate etc but everything came out great!





Just like always my sister made the cupcakes and cake for the party. And just like every other year they were a big hit!


The party favors had paws and carrots on them to represent Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps from Zootopia! 

The cookies were made by a local baker and boy were they absolutely delicious! 



Cookies made by Mpressive Creations (located in Southern California)!

Stay tuned this week for some extra party details.

xoxo
Jocelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!