Aug 23, 2016

diy zootopia inspired favor bags

Yesterday I shared some photos of my daughters birthday party. Today I wanted to share a little more of the details behind the party favor bags!

When it comes to putting together favor bags I always start off with a plain brown lunch bag!
For two reasons!
(1) They are a blank canvas that you literally can do anything with!
(2) They are ridiculously affordable!

I knew right off the bat that I wanted these favor bags to represent the theme in a not so in your face way.

To represent Judy Hopps I went with the carrot and for Nick Wilde I went with the pawpsicle.  And to my surprise the kiddos totally understood the references!

I can't draw to save my life so I used templates I found on the internet. 

A template, construction paper, glue stick and brown lunch bag is all you need! 




Inside the party favors our guests were treated to some of Cailee's favorite things!

Candy necklace and bracelet (not pictured)
Play doh
Judy Hopps coloring page
Zootopia fruit snacks (not pictured)
Custom sugar cookies


The adults at the parties went home with their pick of a custom sugar cookie by Mpressive Creations :)



xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!