Aug 24, 2016

easy diy giant fringe number

If you haven't already noticed I love projects that are easy to tackle! 
This piece of party decoration took me all of about 30 minutes to complete.

I used left over cardboard I had that came with some Ikea packaging (yay for going green).

Cut out the number five that I free handed.


I used different color tissue papers and cut them as I would if I were making a tissue paper garland.

Taped them to the cardboard.


Repeat the taping process as you go!


And voila a cute giant fringe number!


Kid you not this easy DIY project will make its appearance at every party simply because its so easy and makes a big statement!

Hope you liked this easy DIY!

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!