Oct 30, 2018

Simple and Chic Halloween Style

Our family loves and appreciates each holiday!

Halloween is a holiday I've loved since I was a baby thanks to my grandpa the ultimate holiday lover!

When it comes to decorating our home I don't over do the decorations.

I like to keep it simple and chic!

The majority of the decor is from Target dollars spot over the years!

I hope you enjoy my take on Halloween home decor.

When I saw these black, grey and white pumpkins I knew exactly where they could go!

The floating shelf in the entrance of our home is where we display our wedding canvas! 

So these pumpkins just scream elegant to me so it compliments the space so well.


The second floating shelf in our living room is rather high up so the kids can't access it!
So I placed the items that would easily fall over if you tap them up here to avoid any accidents.

The center "P" wooden monogram I purchased from Michael's unfinished about three years ago for less than 50 cents! 


It is almost impossible to photograph this area with out tv glare!

The candle sticks lit up at night is the prettiest sight.






xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!