Jun 1, 2018

five on friday

Happy 1st day of June everyone!!

Let's kick this month off with a Five on Friday...

| one |

I always get so excited on the first day of this because it means its the start of my birthday month.
My birthday is June 20th and this year we will be celebrating it on vacation woo hoo!!!


| two |

Yesterday Cailee had her school Spring Concert and it was awesome! The theme was the 1950s, so all the kids went dressed up and they looked adorable! Weeks leading up to this event I would hear Cailee in her room practicing their songs. Her practicing paid off and she belted out all the songs with a big smile on her face! 


| three |

On a long solo stroll down the aisles of Target I found these Que Bella gel eye masks and love them! 
$2.99 for a pack of 3
I wear them for 20-30 minutes and I swear the bags under my eyes brighten up after each use!

| four |

We have lived at our house for 4 years now and we are finally giving our master bedroom a much needed makeover! These "You keep me safe, I'll keep you wild" printable I found while browsing Pinterest inspired the makeover! I mean I couldn't put these up in the room the way it was so obviously a makeover was the only reasonable thing to do!


PS this is how the previous owner styled the master bedroom


| five |

A few weeks ago I took Charlotte to Travel Town and we spent the morning checking out trains and riding the small train! I bought her a Thomas the train whistle she just had to have and now I completely relate to this meme! 


xoxo
Jocelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!