Mar 15, 2018

Easy St. Patrick's Day Class Treats

Popping in today to share some cute treats with you!

I wanted to do something for Cailee's class to celebrate St. Patrick's Day that wasn't all just sweet treats!

After just a few seconds of walking the aisles of Party City with my 6 year old we agreed on the goodies!
We came to a perfect compromise a little fun and a little sweet.
I suggested some cute stickers and sunglasses, which were both approved by the boss!
And we compromised by getting some gold chocolate coins!

We were both pleased with the selection of goodies and I am sure the kiddos will enjoy these little baggies!



The tags are from Eighteen 25! They are free printables and come with different sayings. 
All I did was edit the font colors to green to give it a little something extra!

I got these stickers, they came in a pack of 5 sheets but you can cut them in half and get more out of it!
I got these sunglasses for $5.99 and 12 come in a pack.
The gold coins were from Party City too for like 12 cents each! I literally stood there and counted 72!
Oh ps I got the clear bags at Party City too for $3.99 for a 25 count BUT I was at the Dollar Tree and they had the same clear bags for $1 for a 25 count!

Can't wait to give these to the littles ones and see what they think!

What are your go to class treats for St. Patrick's Day?!!

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!