Oct 3, 2017

Trader Joe's must have Fall Edition

On our latest Trader Joe's trip I decided before hand that I wasn't going to go Pumpkin flavor crazy! So out of all the delicious goodies to be seen we came home with these treats!


First up is the Fall Zucchette Pasta! The pasta is made up from butternut squash and is delicious! I got it merely because it looked like tiny little pumpkins and I knew the girls would love it! And now I am going to go and stock up while I can because they were that good! The hubby and I ate it with regular marinara sauce and the girls ate it with olive oil and Parmesan cheese! 

Second up and my absolute favorite from the trip! Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread! Delicious on bread, bagel and pretty much anything else! I especially love dipping apple slices into this amazing spread.

Third up is the Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli! Now this might sound strange but I loved this with a little pesto sauce! Definitely not something I could eat over and over again but once in awhile!

I have a few items I want to get on our next trip:
- the Autumnal Harvest Pasta Sauce
- Harvest Spice Trek Mix 
- Pumpkin Spice cookies

Any recommendations are welcome!! Leave must have treats I need to try in the comments below!

xoxo
Jocelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!