Jan 3, 2017

seventeen

Script House  Number Number: Seventeen, Size: 3.13" H x 18" W x 7.5" D by Montague Metal Products Inc.. $37.00. SHN-17sm Number: Seventeen, Size: 3.13" H x 18" W x 7.5" D Features: -Script house number.-Cast in rust free aluminum.-Made in the USA. Color/Finish: -Satin black finish.:
In the spirit of the new year and the fact that I am trying my best to avoid putting away our Christmas decorations, I thought it would be fun to share 17 fun/random facts about myself.

In no particular order here we go...

1. I need to have the TV on or else I can't fall asleep.

2. I talk to my sister at least once a day.

3. Whenever I got sick as a little girl I would ask my mom to rent the movie "Big girls don't cry, they get even" to make me feel better.

4. I've seen every episode of Friends, HIMYM and Last Man Standing multiple times.

5. I love hearing ghost stories but refuse to watch scary movies.

6. I never really cared for the movie of The Notebook but absolutely loved the book.

7. In August of 2015 I had an emergency appendix removal and the pain of that was ten times worse than labor ever was for me.

8. I share a birthday with Lionel Richie and fictional character Edward Cullen.

9. I am not a fan of dishwashers. I much rather wash dishes the old fashion way.  

10. As a little girl I would cry because I felt bad for fish because they would never get to go for walks like dogs do.

11. I always stock up on festive napkins when I find them on clearance at Target! The cheapest I've ever paid is about 40 cents! I literally have napkins for every holiday and various themes on hand at all times. 

12. I cried ugly tears when One Tree Hill ended and still maintain that is one of the best shows ever!

13. I once bumped into an actor that had been on One Tree Hill for a short time. When I talked to him I started by calling him by his characters name. He was less than thrilled. 

14. While on vacation I attend the senior citizen water aerobics class with my grandma. And I enjoy every single second of it. 

15. I've won over 10 phone in contests with KiisFM by being caller 102. A day before my 23rd birthday I won $1000 and I've won tons of concert tickets. The secret to winning is to keep calling and calling.

16. I went thru a mafia phase. I read tons and tons of books including The Mafia for dummies! 

17. I am still very much afraid of the dark and I refuse to walk passed a mirror in the dark!


And there is my list :)

xoxo

Jocelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!