Aug 1, 2016

lego fun

This month my oldest daughter Cailee turns the big FIVE! 
While brainstorming gift ideas, I knew whatever I got her had to incorporate Legos!
She has loved Legos ever since last Christmas when she got them as a gift!
It really is amazing to watch her sit at the kitchen table and tediously get to work!

Any gift that caters to a child's creative side is a no brainer!

She already has plenty of legos but doesn't really have a designated space to build them. Because lets face it by the time dinner rolls around those tiny pieces have got to go!

I went straight to Pinterest to see what I could whip up as a work station or fun storage. 
Leave it to Pinterest to give me so many options!

See for yourself the options are truly endless!

From Fancy Ashley...







After plenty of research, I gathered all the supplies needed and can't wait to tackle this project this weekend! 

Stay Tuned :)

xoxo
Jocelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!