Jun 13, 2016

bake crew { golf cupcakes }

Today was my very last assignment for Bake Crew for Cailee's school and I knew I had to go out with a bang! The Golf Tournament was an event I have been looking forward to for months! Not because I golf or anything of that sort but because I wanted to make some cute looking cupcakes! And according to my 4 year old I nailed it! 

After getting inspiration from Pinterest I was confident enough to try these out! Every single tutorial I found said to use the Wilton #233 decorating tip to get the grass effect. Of course I didn't have that tip but I did have the Wilton #21 decorating tip and that worked just as well! 

And here you have them...my golf inspired cupcakes! 


These were by far the funniest cupcakes to make and from what I heard they were well received! 

Big kuddos to my sister for helping me with the little flags! She made them from templates she found on Pinterest of course ;)

Farewell Bake Crew!

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!