Nov 27, 2015

black friday goodies

This year I did my black friday shopping on Thursday afternoon from the comfort of my bed. Online shopping is the absolute best. I didn't get pushed or pepper sprayed and I got to wear pajamas. 
I was able to get the best deals on clothes for the littlest member of our family.
I swear I blink and the baby grows out of another size. So this mini Old Navy shopping spree was much needed for the little one.

To make sure I got the best bang for my buck, I went thru Ebates to get some money back on my purchase(and at the time I got 8% back). Not only did I get cash back but I also got $20 in Old Navy super cash! Win and Win!

Enough of the chit chat right! Here are the goods...

                       

                     


Can you tell I am currently crushing on a certain color?

Can't for the little lady to wear some of her new goodies !
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!