Aug 7, 2015

flash back friday {gender reveal party}

My baby girl turned 6 months this week and I am in major denial. I love watching her grow and reach new milestones but it also makes me incredibly sad. Why must they grow up so quickly?!?!

So instead of ugly face crying I will take you down memory lane back to our gender reveal party.

We wanted to share the news with our immediate family by having a little gathering at our house.

I kept the decorations simple and sweet. 

Pink and blue balloons dressed up our entry way.

Ultrasound photos of our little one served as decoration as well.


I made the "BOY OR GIRL" banner from card stock I had (I hoard art supplies like its nobody's business). 

The "Team Blue" and "Team Pink" signs were created on photoshop! 

Photoshop is my go to all the time.



The cupcakes were just so pretty and the colors were dreamy. 


The drinks were much more vibrant in the photos than they were in real life(I have no idea why this is).  To my surprise the blue raspberry lemonade was the fan favorite. That or everyone was hinting that they thought our new addition was a boy.  


The beverage signs were also made on photoshop (surprise surprise).

I absolutely love paper straws and will always try to incorporate them in any gathering we have! I love how they dressed up the beverage station with all the fun patterns. It doesn't get any better than chevron and polka dots if you ask me.



These last two photos were taken with a cellphone so I apologize for the poor quality.

I went a little tissue fringe crazy with our wall but our family had fun taking photos in front of it. So it was well worth the effort! 

I put together our gender reveal balloon and tassel garland myself. I am so glad I did because I saved us a ton! 


The hubby and I before the big reveal!!!


And the grand reveal !!!



Party Details
  • Party Signage made on photoshop {free printables in separate post}
  • Pink and Blue cups from Target 
  • Paper Straws c/o Twigs and Twirls 
  • Gender reveal balloon from Etsy


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!