May 18, 2015

family of four

Growing up I would cringe every time my mom would make my sister and I take photos. Whether it was at an amusement park or just at a restaurant enjoying dinner as a family you could count on my mom making us take a photo.

It wasn't until I had a family of my own that I really understood the importance of photos. Now I am the crazy momma always snapping away, begging my family to take just one more picture. 

You see I am the momma of a three year old and a two month old and I am now hit with the reality that time really does fly. 

So I am doing what every mommy does...try my best not to wallow in the fact that my babies are growing up by making them take a gazillion photos (that I can cry over on the first day of school).

Here are some favorites from our very first photos as a new family of four!



purple dress (Target $20) | swaddle blanket (Amazon $35)




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!