Jun 2, 2018

updated favorite girl dresses under $5

Happy Saturday Everyone!

The weather is screaming summer over here and that means are dress game is going strong!

I've blogged about these favorites before (see that post here) but since there are new styles I just had to share again!

When I first blogged about these awesome dresses from H & M Cailee was my only kiddo wearing them. These dresses have quickly become Charlotte's favorites since she got some hand-me-downs from big sis and then her own too! 




I kid you not every time I check out the store they have a new print and with the $4.99 price tag I don't feel bad stocking up!


The new prints(check them out here) are perfect for summer!

Fun fact: For my mommas with multiple girls...these dresses come in sizes 1yr to 10yr!
Twinning for cheap...your welcome ;)

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!