Nov 18, 2017

fall family photo outfits

Life has been pretty hectic around these parts! So hectic in fact, that I completely forgot about our fall family photo shoot tomorrow! 
Thankfully our photography emailed a reminder. 

As I was going thru the rest of my emails I stumbled across an email from Old Navy with the deals they had going on this weekend! So I packed up both girls and jetted off to Old Navy right when they opened!! 

I found outfits for everyone in less than 20 minutes...and for under $100!!!!

Thank you Old Navy for your amazing sale!!!

Here is what we are going for this year...
The hubby will be wearing navy pants and I think I will throw on a scarf that ties in all the colors!! Not gonna lie but I was a little hesitant of how all the colors would look together but when they were put side by side I knew it was just right!


Here is a photo from last years Fall Family photos!

I can't wait to see how much our family has changed in a year :) 

xoxo
Jocelyn

1 comment:

  1. Those outfits look great! I can't wait to see the new pictures either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!