Feb 19, 2017

minnie + mickey mouse party

Earlier this month we celebrated a few birthdays, including my sweet little Charlotte's second birthday!

Considering shes only seen a few episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse yet her love for Minnie and Mickey runs deep. So when it came to her party I knew what theme we had to do! Because of the location of her party I could only do so much in terms of decorations so I had to get creative. The party favor bags and cake served as the focal point of the party. Simple yet so effective. I loved how everything turned out and so the birthday girl!

I forgot my camera at home so my cell pictures will have to do :)







Party details:

Charlotte's onesie is from My Charming Charlotte on Etsy
Charlotte's crown is from Little Blue Olive on Etsy
Party favor bags diy project made with paper bags from Hobby Lobby and Minnie and Mickey cut outs from Dimenchons Designs on Etsy
Cake and cupcakes from my local market
Custom cookies from local baker Mpressivecreations
Invitation from Mallory Hope Design on Etsy
Glitter "2" birthday candle from Home Adventures on Etsy
Big Number 2 with Mickey ears diy project made with paper mache number from Hobby Lobby and ears made from black card stock
Banner with Charlotte's name made with scrapbook paper and kraft paper banner from Hobby Lobby

 xoxo
Jocelyn





1 comment:

  1. How adorable Minnie and Mickey Mouse birthday party was. I love the decorations a lot. They are standing out wonderfully. My daughter would love such a bash for her birthday celebrations. I would love to use these ideas for her upcoming birthday that we are planning to book at the rental LA venue for events.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!