Apr 2, 2020

mommy and me

Last May my husband gifted a Mommy and Me photography session for Mother's Day with my dear friend Yanai (@yanai.arias.photography) and it turned out being my favorite gift to date!

I let my kids pick our location and to be honest I really thought they were going to pick Disneyland. When the girls picked Starbucks I pretty much laughed until I realized they were serious and I obliged to their request. I called Yanai up and told her the idea and she loved it just as much as the kids did. 

We went to my local Starbucks that literally was jammed packed with people. Not gonna lie I was pretty hesitant but I followed the kids lead and we had the best time together.

The photos came out so good and I couldn't be happier to finally share them on this little space of mine. 










xoxo
Jocelyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!