Apr 2, 2018

Simple & Sweet Easter Baskets

I love putting together the Easter baskets for the girls!

I have two rules I live by when putting together their baskets...
1)Don't go overboard! 
2)Don't wait til the last minute!

I pretty much nailed it if I do say so myself!

I kept it simple and sweet :)

If I've learned anything about being the mom of two kiddos is that you keep everything equal! That means when possible the girls get the same things and so far they are still loving it!

I bought everything at Target and I bought it the first second I saw the items hit the shelf!



Pink wire baskets were $5.00 each
Bag of purple grass $.50 each
Large plastic eggs(3pack) $5.00
Tsum Tsum mystery bags $2.99 each
Hersheys Candy Bag $1.00 each
Sidewalk Chalk $1.00 each
Egg shaped Play-doh $2.49 each

So roughly each basket came out to less than $20 each!

Not bad!

What was in your Easter basket?!

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!