Mar 30, 2018

Surviving Spring Break Essentials


It is officially Day 1 of our Spring Break vacation and I made sure to stock up on some fun goodies!

My ultimate goal was to save money this spring break by purchasing things we could do at home our at the park across the street! Sure I spent more than I wanted to but all these items will last us well into summer so it was a win in my book!

Here is our family Surviving Spring Break Essentials List:

| one |
Kites
My oldest has been asking us for a kite for some time now and while I was at Target I found them for under $3 so I bought both girls their own! 

| two |
I bought this because I though it would be fun for us all to play! I am pretty sure its going to spark some competition between me and the hubby ;) So Ill let ya know who wins lol! I found it at Target for $4.99

| three |
Foam and Plastic Baseball Bats/Extra Foam Balls
Once upon a time my husband enjoyed playing baseball before he hurt his shoulder. When my oldest mentioned a little interest in the sport I just knew maybe it could be something fun for him to do with his girls! I bought Cailee a foam bat(this bat was $7.69 and came with a foam ball as well) and Charlotte a plastic bat($5.99 at Target). I bought extra foam balls (4 pack at Target for $9.99)because I knew one of the kiddos would try to just hoard them in her bag! 

| four |
It is amazing to me how entertaining bubbles are for kids! This was a no brainer when I saw  it and I made sure to buy the biggest bubble refill I could find! 
Bubble refill was $4.99 for 128fl oz!

| five |
The Take-Along 3 hole folding bean bag toss was something I had been eyeing for some time now so I decided might as well get it already! The kids and we enjoy it so its pretty much already paid for itself with one afternoon of nonstop play! I love that they fold up and we can easily take it anywhere!

Now Moms this essential isn't in the collage above but it is crucial...
I discovered these yummy drinks during my last Trader Joe's run!
Simpler Wines Italian Sparkling Wine comes in a  4-pack and only costs $3.99!
I've tried the Peach and Rose flavors. I like the Peach best!


Who else is on Spring break? How are you enjoying your week off?!?!

xoxo
Jocelyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!