Jan 8, 2018

A Trader Joe's Deliciously Easy Meal

Today is our first Monday back into our normal routine and I am definitely feeling it!

On days like this when I don't really feel like "adulting", I relay on easy meals to make it to bed time!

Trader Joe's is my go to for almost everything food related! Tonight's dinner will be an old time favorite of ours! A quick and ridiculously delicious meal that only has 4 items I throw together. Within minutes I have a delicious meal that everyone in my family loves!

So if your not feeling like being stuck in the kitchen all night long this recipe is for you!

The three items below are all found in the frozen food section of Trader Joe's!

The Penne Arrabbiata is delicious and super affordable I never leave with at least 2 bags of this stuff! The cooked medium Shrimp is $7.99 and comes with plenty! I never leave the store with out grabbing a few of the frozen cubed basil packets (ps they have a garlic pack too and its the best thing ever)!

I added all of these items plus two handfuls of spinach in a large skillet and cooked it for about 15 -20 minutes!!




The final product is a delicious meal that you will quickly add to your dinner rotation!


Do you have any delicious Trader Joe's meals you swear by??!! Please share in the comments below :) I am always on the hunt for great and easy meals!

xoxo
Jocelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!