Nov 25, 2017

Black Friday made me do it

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I hope everyone survived Black Friday...I know I didn't!

I had no intention of shopping yesterday and yet here I am sitting in my living with items I had no business buying yesterday!

I started the morning scrolling on Barnes and Nobles website where I bought another Elf on the Shelf and an Elf Pet. We already had an elf but with 20% off site wide I figured Hey why not add to the elf family! As if I don't already have enough on my plate lets add another elf to move every morning! PS Charlotte will be thrilled I just know it!

Second we made our way to Target in the afternoon because we ran out of diapers!
I came back home with...

A new Fuzzy Blanket that was on sale for $18 normally $39.99 (You can never have too many blankets..right?!!)
Christmas Flannel Sheets that were also on sale for $18 normally $26.99 (We needed new sheets anyways I guess we can celebrate Christmas year round)
Boss Baby DVD for $9 (the kids love this movie so we would eventually buy it anyways)
Pink ornaments for $10 normally $15 (we have so many ornaments in the garage but they aren't pink, so theres that )
Pink glitter star tree topper (not on sale but matched the new ornaments so that was a necessity)

We ended our shopping trip at Carter's where I bought the girls something they actually needed...pjs!!! I scored them 2 pjs sets each for $5 each!! Major win!!


Who else scummed to the crazy that is Black Friday???

Next year I swear I won't check my phone or emails and just watch Holiday movies all day long!

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!