Aug 14, 2017

Monday favorite: Fit and Fresh

We are back home from a much needed family vacation! And now that we are officially back to reality we are also in full school preparation mode. 

With one school supply list quickly getting checked off everyday. I noticed a certain little someone was feeling a little left out. You see the baby, my two and half year old stays home with me. So what does that mean?! Package after package that arrived for Cailee with new school supplies meant no package for the little one! 

So when I got the opportunity to review an insulated lunch bag set from Fit & Fresh, I jumped at the chance! 

I'll tell ya this much...when that package arrived for little Miss Charlotte her eyes lit up with such joy! Her words to be exact "I big girl momma and I get big girl wunch". 

Yep my heart pretty much melted!


After having a kiddo in school for two years now I have pretty much nailed the lunch packing task! What I love the most about the Fit & Fresh lunch bag is that its insulated and comes in so many fun patterns! 




The lunch bag set we received came with: 

1 insulated zipper lunch bag with inside mesh pocket (mesh pocket perfect for napkins and utensils)
1 sandwich container (generous size fits more than just one sandwich)
1 one cup side container (loved that I knew exactly how much servings I was giving the kiddo)
1 reusable ice pack that fits into lid of the sandwich container (love love love this) 

In the past I have purchased all these items separately and paid a fortune! All these items come together for such a reasonable price and right now its less than $20!!


I need to make a point here and it might sound silly but is such a big deal to me! I can open these containers one handed!! And my little one can open them completely by herself! 

That my friends is a big deal to me lol #momlife!



When the containers are stacked together in the lunch bag you still have room on the sides to store more snacks!!

I can already tell we are going to get some good use out of this lunch bag this year!


 Gosh I can't help but love how she holds her lunch bag!! 

Guess what ladies my readers get 20% off their order with code "IHELPMOMS"! So if your still in need of some back to school lunch bags head over now!!!

xoxo 
Jocelyn

*This post is in partnership with Fit & Fresh and I Help Moms.com*



Follow Fit and Fresh:



 

3 comments:

  1. She looks so cute holding her lunchbag!!! And the fact that the containers are easiest enough for little hands to open themselves IS huge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this lunch box set looks great! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!