Aug 11, 2021

Oogie Boogie Bash T-shirt Ideas

I was one of the gazillion Disney fans in July anxiously waiting online to buy the 
Oogie Boogie Bash event tickets! 

After a long 8 hours we snagged our tickets!! 

Now we are counting down the days until we are skipping around California Adventure next month!

My kids had no hesitations when selecting their costumes for this event.

I am a totally different story lol 

I took to Etsy right away and found hundreds of awesome Disney inspired gear to wear!

I have finally narrowed down my choices to these six great t-shirt options...

If your loving these cute shirts you can find them following the links below:


Check back in a couple of weeks to see which t-shirt style was the "chosen one"!


xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!