Jan 19, 2018

Five Questions for Five on Friday

Happy Friday Everyone! 

This Friday's Five on Friday is courtesy of April from Smidge of This!

I saw her blog post yesterday that was a set of 5 questions and thought it was fun so why not join in on the fun!

| one | Where do you live? Born and raised in Southern California!

| two | If married, how long and where did you + your spouse meet? We will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary this March! We have been together for 8 years. My husband and I met when I was about 5 years old! His brother and my sister went to elementary school together!


| three | If you have kids, how many and how old?
We are the parents to two little girls Cailee (6) and Charlotte (almost 3)!


| four | Favorite trip you've ever taken? Honestly I have to say it was a Vegas trip the hubby and I took pre-kids! We had a blast and had no cares in the world! We drank too much and laughed even more! It is a trip we still talk about!

| five | Favorite meal? It isn't really a meal but burgers have to be my all time favorite food item! While I haven't really had a burger in quite some time they still hold a special place in my foodie heart!

Play along if you wish and share your answers in the comments below! Or join in on the link up fun by clicking the logo below!


Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!