Apr 18, 2017

judging a book by its cover

I don't like to judge a book by its cover except when it comes to kid books.

There is something about the artwork on the covers that just draw me in!

During our little trip to Barnes and Noble yesterday I took pictures of my current favorite kid books!!

one | two | three | four

five | six | seven | eight 

If you think the covers are beautiful the content inside is even better! 
We enjoyed sipping our drinks and cuddling in the corner reading all of these books.

We brought two home and can't wait to add the rest to our collection soon :)

I love checking out new books with the girls so leave me a comment with your current favorite books!!

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!